Chromebook Powerwash/Remove Student Names from Log-in Screen
Modified on: Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 8:58 AM
- Make sure you are at the log-in screen - do not log-in
- Press these four keys at the same time - Ctrl Alt Shift r - hold for ten seconds, then release
- If a check-box appears, on the "Reset this Chrome device" page, asking to "Update firmware for added security," select the check-box. If the check-box does not appear, move to step 4
- Select Powerwash
- Select Continue
- Select Let's Go
- Select your network from the list and join by entering your network's password. If connection happens automatically, move to step 8
- Uncheck the Optional: Help... check-box, If already checked
- Select Accept and Continue
- If asked to enroll the Chromebook, enter your child's email and password and follow the prompts to complete enrollment. If enrollment happens automatically, move to step 11
- Select Done
After completing step ten, the device should return to the log-in page and is ready for use.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.