- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear.
- Click Clear data.
Clear Browsing History Print
Modified on: Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 1:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.